Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jeff's day

Since know that he will never do this I will....
On Monday or Tuesday he was being observed by two fellow teachers, they try to help each other out by giving advice. He began the morning by asking his students how there weekend was. One little girl (I'll call her Shanaris, for privacy purposes of course) raised her hand and said proudly "My aunt got arrested for shoplifting at Wal-mart!!!"
"Okay" he replied uncomfortably "Next"
Another little girl, (hmmm. I'll call her Molly) shouted "We went and bought a whole bunch of illegal movies!!!!"
Ha Ha. Can't you just see him fiddling nervously, trying to see where he should take this? Needless to say he stopped the weekend reflecting before someone seriously incriminated their families. This stuff is great to me.

3 comments:

barnettblend said...

I can just picture him there probably wondering why this is happening... Hilarious!! :)

Breanna said...

I probably processed that little girl's mom's paperwork for shoplifting. :) So sad....

Unknown said...

hahahahaha! i can totally picture him! " ummmm, ok, uh, I........, um....... well, sometimes grownups, um..........." (fidget fidget) thats awesome!