Monday, October 20, 2008

Skater Dudes + a Chick

The latest craze in our house is skateboarding. Wherever we go, they try and figure out if there's going to be a skate park near by. So I've pretty much figured I should keep the scooters and skateboards in the car-helmets too of course. Aubrey gets in on it too. She was not well prepard this trip so she had to stay of the ramps. No helmet + flip flops!
Both the boys are getting pretty darn good at it though. They really freak me out when they fearlessly go down the ramps and try to slide on the rails (they can't really do that yet). I do encourage them as much as I can though. I am the mother of 3 stinky boys after all.




4 comments:

barnettblend said...

Cute pics.. I loooove your new background. :)

Jenna said...

thanks. I'm proud of myself for figuring out how to do it. :) I'm not the computer genius.

Breanna said...

I agree, I love your new background. I would love to change my background all the time but don't like the hassle of having to fix the links.

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Love the music and background...great job! :) Logan is soooo into skateparks too...he got luck though, there is one across the street from us. You are alot better than i am though, i quit watching him about a year ago after he started jumping the ramps and stuff (scares me!)...only bobby goes with him now ;)