Friday, March 6, 2009

Bella

This is Bella our new little puppy. We got her last week. For some reason I really felt like we needed another dog. I've been looking for a couple of months on craigslist trying to find one that fit into Jeff's little box of what he wanted. He could have gone his whole life without any pets, so I really had to work on him. So he agreed that I could get one if: not too big, but not too small so the kids wouldn't break it, not a chihuahua, one that didn't shed, not a young puppy we had to housebreak completely, one that needs rescuing-not buying, plus we wanted a girl. So I found her :) She's an awesome little dog, and well worth the wait. She kept shutting her eyes every time I took a picture. All the kids love her and so does Ben. Aubrey can't wait to get her some doggie dresses and bows for her hair!!!

2 comments:

barnettblend said...

Wow, that's a lot of conditions.. she looks so cute though. :)

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Wow! I so agree with Jeff...he probably gave all those conditions thinking you really wouldn't be able to find one to fit into them ;)lol
Seriously, that's why I give Bobby all my conditions...we can get a dog when he finds one that never goes potty, doesn't lick and doesn't bark ;) hahahahaha!
Cute puppy though...