Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sugar and Spice

I love having a girl. I love my boys too, of course, I'm just thankful that God gave me at least one of these to raise. She has become my little nature lover. She is the usually the first one buggin to get outside to play survivor girl, or pick me a bouquet of flowers. She's the one that brings in the bugs and begs me to find the magnifying glass so she can really check it out. She's also the first to fall out of the big walnut tree in the back yard. Freaked us both out pretty good.( Turns out that little pink flip-flops make it harder to climb in. Bare feet work much better.) The boys love all this stuff too, it's just that stereotypically they should be more adventurous than their little sis, right?
Last week we drove by this field of flowers and she was excited about it. So I asked if she wanted me to take some pictures of her in the field. She claimed that she was thinking the same thing and did not let me forget about my promise until I followed through. So here are a few of my favorites.

My little Aubrey Claire Flower :)



2 comments:

barnettblend said...

Those pics are too cute! Where was that field? It's so pretty!

The WilsonFam said...

i really thinnk it is one of those gender things God blessed us girls with, loving nature and it beauty. Ashlyn and I are always ooohing and aaahing about nature, where as the boys dont seem to notice quite as much. love ya, tell aubry she looks beautiful in those flowers.