Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Bear, Little Boy


Last weekend we all packed up our van and took off for a weekend in Big Bear. My sis and John invited us to stay with them in his sister's cabin. Jeff, Aubrey, Isaac and I were feeling a cold coming on, but we ignored it and went any way. On our way up the mountain our ears started plugging. Isaac said " Momma, my eaws not wowking. I can't heaw!" So I passed him, and the others a piece of gum and told him it would help unplug his ears. "ok" he says. I waited to hear him tell me that he could hear again, or that his ears popped.
I turned around to check on him and saw that he had put the gum IN his ears! We all started laughing at our funny guy. He was really mad. He hates his ears being plugged, but hates being laughed at even more.

2 comments:

cyndie said...

Hilarious!!
Love you, see you Friday.
Aunt Cyndie

barnettblend said...

That was so funny! I guess he took you literally! ;)