Friday, March 11, 2011

Banana Ladies

This was just too funny/strange not to write about. This morning, just as Isaac woke up and we were laying in bed snuggling he started talking nonsense. I realized he was telling me about his dream. He kept going on and on and I could tell it was very real to him. Here's what he told me:
There were banana ladies and they were wearing boots, pants and pewfect hats (perfect). They were trying to eat his candy and get him. He wanted to get an alligator so it could bite the banana ladies' legs off. They were wewy scawy (really scary). I told him it was just a dream and not real, but he didn't buy it. "There is banana ladies momma, and they try and eat kids!!!"
I looked down at my little guy with his crazy morning afro, backwards undies, banana fear in his eyes and thought, thank you Lord for sending me such a wacky, complicated child. My life would be far less colorful. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny!! It's about time we hear from your blog!! Come on, some of us have nothing better to do, then read blogs!!

barnettblend said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see him today!! :)

Jessy said...

So glad we have so many little wackos around.