Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Beach Aquarium

We went to the aquarium back in April. It was the first time we'd taken the kids and all four of them loved it. Jeff and I did too. Jeff did not love petting the stingrays, and neither did Clayton. They were both kinda creeped out, but after about 10 minutes of all of us petting them they both barely touched them.

The lorakeets ,or whatever you call them, were a highlight. They were landing all over everyone. Isaac was trying to catch them, even after one bit his finger pretty hard. I was crackin up.
I have a lot a bad dreams about these guys.....






I love this picture!!! The sea lions were another favorite of ours. It was a very fun day.




6 comments:

Smith's said...

Very fun! The pic with the Sea Lion's is so good!

Breanna said...

Very nice! I remember going there a few years ago with the kids. Those stingrays were pretty gross. And that last picture is classic! :) Very cute.

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Cool! Looks very fun! I'm with you Jeff I would not be touching those things..Creepy! ;)

barnettblend said...

I cannot believe you got a picture like that... I was hoping to get a pic like this when we went but no such luck... you should send it in for a photo contest...

Beck said...

Hi Jenna! It's Becky (Payne), found your blog accidentally while browsing on Erin's page! Your family is gorgeous, I can't believe how much your kids look like you and Emily at their age! Hope things are good for you guys! Have a good day (:

Erin said...

Great pictures! I forgot about that place.... So much fun! Wes and I need to take our kids again =)