Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mamma's Night out

These pictures were from Mother's Day. Cindy(Jeff's mom), My mom, my sis and I went to Victoria Garden's and had a night out. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (oh yum) and shopped a little bit, then we went to a comedy show at the little theater there. It was so funny. I don't usually like stand-up comedy, but this was great. It was 3 women that are in different stages of motherhood. All three of them cracked us up. Then we finished the wild night at Starbucks. It was really a good time.


2 comments:

barnettblend said...

That's sounds really fun - girl's night out is always fun.

Erin said...

My Mom and Sis did the same thing... Went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time (I know sheltered!) then we went to a movie. I just love VG's! That is so cool that your Mom and Mom-in-law hang out =) That would NEVER happen in my family...